Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 May 2012

A word from Sam about her Challenge


I'm raising money for RSPCA Staffordshire North Branch  and I'd really appreciate your support.
 
My Husband and I are climbing 3 volcanoes in 3 days in Ecuador from this weekend.  The highest-  Cotopaxi is the world's 3rd highest active volcano.  We will be climbing up the glazier in temperatures below freezing at night in the dark and we will be climbing up to 19347 feet (5897 m).  Please can you forward this on through facebook to see if anyone could donate to our local Branch of the RSPCA which does such an amazing job helping our local wildlife and abused / neglected animals.
 
Please see the RSPCA website for updates on how we are doing!
 
It's easy to donate online with a credit or debit card - just go to my JustGiving page: 
 
 
JustGiving sends your donation straight to RSPCA Staffordshire North Branch  and automatically reclaims Gift Aid on all eligible donations, so what you give is worth even more.  I hope you'll join me in supporting RSPCA Staffordshire North Branch .
 
Thank you.
 
Samantha

No comments: